Chef Nick Rabar from Avenue N shares a recipe for chicken wings with miso-chile butter.
Grilled Chicken Wings with Miso – Chile Butter
Recipe Time: 40 minutes
Serves: 4 – 6
- 2lbs Chicken Wings
- 2 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 1 teaspoon Garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Ginger, minced
- 1 teaspoon Scallion, minced
- 1 Tablespoon Miso Paste
- 1 teaspoon Sambul
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Seeds
- 1 pinch Kosher Salt
- 1 pinch Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Oil
- Preheat grill to medium – high heat.
- Toss wings in sesame oil, honey, tamari, salt and pepper.
- Place on grill and allow to caramelize and cook through.
- In a sauce pan melt butter and add ginger, garlic and scallion.
- Allow to cook for 1 or 2 minutes without burning the butter.
- Add miso, samba and sesame seeds.
- Remove and cool slightly.
- Toss wings in butter, serve hot.
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice, and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.