- 4 ripe avocados (mashed)
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 bunch cilantro fine minced
- 1 bunch parsley-put through blender with lime juice
- 1 tomato chopped fine
- 1/2 red onion fine minced
- Lime juice to taste
- 1/2 tsp of cumin, Aleppo pepper, adobo
- 2 tsp chopped pickled jalapeños (canned with carrots)
- 1 tbsp honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut and mash avocado, mix with yogurt, tomato, red onion, jalapeños/carrot mix, herbs, spices, and honey.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper, and honey.
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.