Saron Mechale will show us how to use the goTeff to make a yogurt parfait with blueberry vanilla goTeff and a salad with chickpea garlic goTeff.
Ingredients for goTeff Parfait with Whipped Yoghurt and Berries:
- 6 oz Heavy Cream
- 8 oz Greek Yoghurt
- 1tsp Vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- Handful Mixed berries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Blueberry Vanilla goTeff
Directions for goTeff Parfait with Whipped Yoghurt and Berries:
- Combine, toss; sugar, mixed berries, lemon juice. Let sit 45 minutes, min.
- Whip cream, yoghurt, vanilla, pinch of salt. Whip till mixture is thick and stiff – five minutes at high speed on a mixer.
- Chill in fridge ~40 minutes.
- Spoon into bowl, top with berries, more whipped yoghurt, and goTeff!
Ingredients for salad with chickpea garlic goTeff:
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1/3 avocado
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 green onion
- Salt, pepper to taste
- Chickpea & Garlic goTeff
Directions for salad with chickpea garlic goTeff:
- Blend oil, vinegar, cilantro, green onion, avocado together. Season to taste.
- Toss greens with dressing. Top with halved cherry tomatoes.
- Sprinkle goTeff!
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.