In the kitchen today, we welcome Chef Armando Bisceglia from Bacco Vino & Contorni, making Gnoccho Fritto.
- 1 sheet of pizza dough (bought or homemade)
- 2 cups Corn Oil
- 4 slices Prosciutto di Parma
- Parmigiano Cheese, shaved
- Roll out dough to 1/8 inch thickness.
- In a large, deep saucepan over high heat, heat vegetable oil to 350°F.
- Fry a few pieces of dough at a time until the pieces become little, golden brown pillows.
- With a slotted spoon, remove from oil and place on paper towels to drain.
- Repeat until all the dough is fried.
- Serve with Prosciutto di Parma & shaved parmesan.
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice, and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.