In the kitchen today, we welcome Nick Rabar from Avenue N making Gnocchi with Spring Vegetables.
- 1 Gnocchi, cooked in salted water
- 1/2 cup Spring Peas
- 1/2 cup Asparagus, chopped
- 1/2 cup Broccoli Rabe, chopped
- 1/2 cup Baby Spinach, chopped
- 1/4 cup White Wine
- 3 Tablespoons Butter
- 1/4 cup Dill, chopped
- 1/8 cup Chives, chopped
- 1/2 Lemon, juiced
- 1 pinch Kosher Sal
- In a small saute pan saute green vegetables and reserve.
- Add wine and reduce by half.
- Add butter and melt.
- Add dill and lemon.
- Fold in all other ingredients and serve warm.
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice, and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.