Nick Rabar from Avenue N joins us in the kitchen today making Gnocchi Carbonara.
1 lb Gnocchi, cooked, warm
1 Shallot, minced
1/2 cup Bacon, Rendered, Crispy
1/4 cup Peas
1/4 cup Chicken Broth
3 Egg Yolks
2 Tb spoons Parmesan
1 teaspoon Olive Oil
As Needed Bread Crumbs
As Needed Chives
- In a sauté pan add shallot and sauté in olive oil.
- Add chicken stock and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat and fold in egg yolks.
- Remove from heat.
- Fold in peas, cooked bacon and half the parmesan.
- Fold in gnocchi and plate.
- Top with additional parmesan, bread crumbs and chives.
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice, and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.