Chef Nick Rabar from Avenue N shares a delicious recipe for gnocchi and roasted root vegetables.
- 1 lb Gnocchi
- 1 lb Root Vegetables, roasted, fully cooked
- 1/2 lb Mushrooms, roasted
- 1/4. Onion, sautéed
- 2 – 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 cup Chicken Stock
- 4 Tablespoons Truffle Butter
- 1 pinch Bread Crumbs
- 1 pinch Chopped Chives
- 1 pinch Parmesan Cheese
- 1 pinch Kosher Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Boil Gnocchi until done.
- In a sauce pan add olive oil and sauce onions and garlic.
- Deglaze with stock and add butter, gnocchi, vegetables, mushrooms.
- Season with salt, top with chives, parmesan and bread crumbs.
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.