Owner Craig Marr of The Breachway Grill joined us in the Rhode Show kitchen to show us how to make their Fish Tacos.
- Fresh Atlantic Cod
- Soft Corn Tortilla
- Flamingo Slaw (cabbage marinated in red wine vinegar and jalapenos)
- Cilantro Cream Sauce (cilantro, jalapenos and sour cream)
- Shredded Cabbage
- Pico de Gallo
- Old Bay Seasoning
- In a hot sauté pan, spray on non-stick cooking spray. Add cod and sprinkle liberally with Old Bay seasoning. As fish starts to cook, add beer for moisture and to help cooking process.
- In separate pan, heat corn taco shells.
- When fish is cooked through, remove heated taco shells, layer on small amount of shredded cabbage and slice of avocado, add fish and top with Flamingo Slaw and Pico de Gallo.
- Served with a side of rice and black beans.