Owner of Awesome Sweets, Susan Lagasse, was in the kitchen today showing us her tips and tricks for decorating a fall cake. Awesome Sweets is a nut free bakery and makes all kinds of custom cakes and cupcakes, including a cupcake flower bouquet.
- 1-2 layer cake of your choice
- White icing
- Golden yellow icing
- Fudge or dark brown icing
- Olive green icing
- 2 Leaf tips
- #3 writing tip
- #10 round tip
- Offset spatula
- Piping bags with couplers
- Ice the cake as desired.
- Use golden yellow frosting with leaf tip to create sunflower, add olive green leaves, add brown centers.
- Then add any desired writing.
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice, and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.