Nick Rabar is in the kitchen this morning making Eat Your Greens Pasta. When not appearing in the Rhode Show kitchen, you can find him at his two restaurants Avenue N, Avenue N Providence and at The Pantry.
- 1 lb Bowtie Pasta, cooked in lightly salted water
- 4 cups Arugula, chopped
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 cup Olive Oil
- 1 – 2 Lemons, juiced
- 4 Tablespoons Parmesan, grated
- 1 Zucchini, diced, roasted
- 8 Asparagus, diced, roasted
- 1 cup English Peas
- 1 bunch Basil, course chopped
- 1 pinch Kosher Salt
- As Needed Garlic Crumbs, (Optional)
- As Needed Pancetta, minced, roasted (Optional)
- As Needed Chives, minced (Optional)
- In a food processor combine arugula, garlic, olive oil, lemon, parmesan.
- Combine with all other ingredients, top with optional ingredients.
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.