In the kitchen today, we have Feast Chairman Richard Montella from St. Rocco Church Feast and Festival making doughboys.
- 1 lb of fresh made wheat dough
- 4 cups oil for frying
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 tsp salt
- Cut the 1 pound into 2 equal pieces
- Stretch to the preferred size and height desired
- Place in hot oil in fry pan
- Flip at 4 minutes
- Take out between 8-10 minutes
- Top with with either sugar or red sauce and cheese
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice, and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.