This morning in the kitchen we welcomed 110 Grill making Cuban Swordfish.
- Lettuce Arugula Baby – 1/2 ounce (dry)
- Limes – 1/2 Each
- Seasoning Bronzing – 1 teaspoon
- Swordfish Loin – 8 ounce (dry)
- Oil Lemon-2020 – 1 teaspoon
- Rice Salad – 1 EA
- Grill Seasoning 2021 – 1/4 teaspoon
- Lemon Aioli 2022 – 1 ounce (fluid)
- Oil Olive Blend 90/10 – 1 tablespoon
- Season both sides of swordfish with bronzing seasoning and place on an oiled cast iron skillet to achieve a good sear. Place half lime on the grill to create grill marks
- Place rice salad in the microwave for 30 seconds. Place heated rice salad in back center of pasta bowl. Lean swordfish against rice facing 6 o’clock. Drizzle swordfish with 1oz lemon aioli
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together arugula, grill seasoning, and lemon oil, and place on top of rice and swordfish.
- Place grilled lime on the plate at 8 o’clock, on the left side of the swordfish.
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice, and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.