We welcomed Chef Bob Burke from Pot au Feu in the Rhode Show Kitchen today. He made us a citron mousse.
- 1-quart Heavy cream
- 1 C Granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 Lemons
- 2 Limes
- Fresh sliced strawberries, blackberries, raspberries and blueberries in a light sugar sauce.
- This mousse is made in a stand mixer and served in martini glasses with a slice of lime.
- Whip the cream with the sugar until almost stiff, don’t over-whip!
- While the cream is whipping zest and juice all the citrus.
- Add to the whipped cream until incorporated.
- Pipe and serve in martini glasses with berries on top.
- Add a sprig of mint for garnish.
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice, and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.