Nick Rabar from Avenue N joined us in the kitchen today showing us how to make Chorizo in a Blanket with Spicy Mustard Sauce. This recipe takes about 30 minutes and serves 4-6.
1 lb Chorizo Sausage, cut think and seared
2 – 3oz. Cheddar Cheese
1 package Puff Pastry
1 Egg, whipped
As Needed Spicy Mustard
- Preheat oven at 450 degrees.
- Cut puff pastry into small squares.
- Add cheddar and chorizo and tuck into blanket.
- Brush with egg wash and bake until golden brown.
- Serve with spicy mustard.
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice, and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.