Chef Jonathan Giordano from Mudhustler is here making their Chinatown Pork Sliders.
- 1 pound of 94% lean ground pork
- 1 pound of 99% lean ground turkey breast
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of in seasoned panko bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons of garlic hoisin sauce
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- Mix all the ingredients together to form 12 patties
- Cook them on the grill
- Serve on a bun of choice
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.