- 16 oz whole grain spaghetti (works with linguini or angel hair)
- 11 oz (4) al fresco Roasted Garlic Chicken Sausage
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup white onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved and whole
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 cup reserved pasta water
- 1 pinch sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook pasta according to package instruction. Reserve 1 cup of pasta water. Drain pasta and set aside.
- Meanwile heat oil in a large skillet. Add in onion and garlic and sauté until fragrant and onions are translucent (2 mins).
- Add tomatoes, broccoli and al fresco chicken sausage and cook until vegetables are soft and chicken sausage turns golden brown (about 5 mins).
- Add in the tomato paste and season with salt and pepper to taste. Stir to combine.
- Transfer pasta to the skillet and reserved pasta water. Toss to combine (1 min).
- Garnish with fresh basil, fresh ground pepper and parmesan cheese. Serve.