Chef John Granata from Camille’s and TV Maitre d’ Joe Zito were in the Rhode Show kitchen Thursday to show us how to make Cheesy Tortellini Bake with Gulf Shrimp.
- 1 lb. Cheese Tortellini
- 1 lb. Shrimp, peeled, de-veined & tail off
- 1 bunch Fresh Asparagus, cut 1 ½” from the top
- ½ cup Olive Oil
- 3 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 1 pint Grape Tomatoes
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- ½ cup Grated Romano Cheese
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella
- Salt & Pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to a rapid boil. Add 1 tablespoon of salt. Add tortellini and cook until they float. Drain and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large sauté pan on medium heat. Add shrimp and asparagus tips and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add grape tomatoes and garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add cream and Romano and reduce by a third.
- Add tortellini, mix well and adjust flavor with salt and pepper.
- Next, place mixture in a large casserole. Cover with mozzarella cheese and bake in a preheated 425 degree oven. Remove after 10-15 minutes or until bubbly.
About the Restaurant:
71 Bradford St.
Providence, R.I. 02903
The information, advice and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.