In the kitchen today we welcome Nick Rabar from Avenue N making Cast Iron Pan Focaccia.
- 1 16oz. Pizza Dough
- 1 pint Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 Shallots, sliced, caramelized
- 2 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 2 sprigs Rosemary, chopped
- 1 pinch Kosher Salt
- 1 pinch Parsley, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Oil cast iron pan and place dough inside.
- Push cherry tomatoes into the dough and top with caramelized shallots and a little more olive oil.
- Bake until golden brown on top and cooked through.
- Top with garlic, rosemary and parsley oil (mixed)
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice, and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.