Chef Todd Camp from Huck’s Filling Station joined us today in the kitchen making their Carolina Cuban Sandwich. It is smoked pulled pork, tasso ham, house mustard, cheddar cheese, bread & butter pickles and onions on a soft baguette.
- 1 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2/3 cup Yellow Mustard
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp White Pepper
- 1 tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Favorite Hot Sauce
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 tsp Soy Sauce
- Stir together the first 8 ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and stir in butter and soy sauce.
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice, and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.