In the kitchen today, we are making Butter Poached Lobster Tail with Harrison Elkhay from Ten Prime Steak and Sushi. Harrison Elkhay is the Vice President of Chow Fun Food Group.
- Fresh Lobster or Fresh Lobster Tail
- 8-16oz Melted Butter
- Warm butter on low heat.
- While butter is melting, steam fresh lobster – 15 min per pound OR steam fresh lobster tail about 7 mins
- Place cooked lobster to ice bath to chill
- With inside tail facing up, gently loosen tail, breaking meat away from shell
- Turn tail around, using a chef’s knife cut down the center of the tail.
- Remove lobster from shell and place in melted butter. Stir lobster tail in the butter for 2-3 minutes until lobster meat warmed.
- Remove lobster tail from the butter using tongs, gently shake to remove excess butter.
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.