In the kitchen today, we welcome Chef Nick Rabar from Avenue N making Butter Basted T-Bone Steaks. This recipe should take about 20 minutes and serve 2.
- 2 T-Bone Steaks
- 1/4 stick Butter
- 1 cup Mushrooms, chopped
- 1 Shallot, chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Thyme, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 pinch Cracked Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Sherry Wine
- Season steaks with salt and pepper.
- In a cast iron pan, add olive oil and sear steaks on one side.
- Flip and add half the butter and baste.
- Remove steaks when done and allow to rest.
- Add garlic, shallots and mushrooms. Sauté until caramelized.
- Add sherry and reduce by half.
- Add in remaining butter and fresh herbs, top steaks with pan sauce.
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice, and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.