In the kitchen this morning, we welcome Executive Chef Ryan Marcoux from Grill 23. Located in Boston’s Back Bay, Grill 23 & Bar, the premier steak and seafood grill in New England, has been setting the standard for steakhouses in Boston for four decades. Today, Chef Marcoux will be making a Dry Aged New York Strip and serving it with their new side dish of Brussels Sprouts with Garlic and Chili Honey.
- 12 oz brussels sprouts (cut in half)
- Prosciutto (julianne)
- ½ cup shallots (julianne)
- 1 oz garlic (chopped)
- 1T smoked paprika
- 2 oz honey
- 2 oz Canola oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Mix the paprika and honey together, reserve for later.
- In a hot sauté pan, place in the Brussels sprouts flat side down and then add oil.
- Once the Brussels are starting to brown add the prosciutto and mix throughout the sprouts.
- As the prosciutto starts to get crisp add the shallots and garlic, cook until soft and aromatic.
- Finish with salt, pepper and drizzle with the chili honey.
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice, and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.