GoProvidence.com brings Chef Bob Burke from Pot au Feu back to the Rhode Show kitchen showing us how to use leftovers from St. Patrick’s Day to make a Breakfast of Irish Champions…a Corned Beef Hash Benedict.
- Corned Beef
- English Muffin
- Hollandaise Sauce
- Chop leftover corn beef, carrots, onions, cabbage, potatoes.
- Form into patties.
- Sauté in butter until warm throughout and crispy on the outside.
- Poach one egg for each patty.
- Place on toasted English muffin half.
- Top with Hollandaise Sauce.