Nick Rabar from Avenue N is here today showing us how tro make Blackened Salmon Salad. This recipe takes about 30 minutes and serves 4-6.
- 1 lb Salmon, rubbed with cajun spice, seared, cooked through
- 2 stalks Celery, small dice
- 1 Shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Butternut Squash, medium dice, roasted & Cooked
- 1 cup Arugula, chopped
- 1 cup Corn, steamed, revived from cob
- 1 cup Scallions, chopped
- 1 cup Quinoa, cooked
- 3/4 cup Mustard Vinaigrette (Grain Mustard, Honey, Apple Cider Vin, EVOO)
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 pinch Kosher Salt
- Combine all the ingredients.
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice, and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.