In the kitchen today, we welcome Chef Nick Rabar from Avenue N making Bacon, Leek & Ricotta Flatbread.
- 1 Pizza Dough, 8oz.
- 6 pieces Bacon, Applewood, cut thick
- 1 bunch Leeks, cut into small rings, sautéed
- 1 cup Ricotta, whipped
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Optional (as needed): Roasted Cherry Tomatoes, Chopped Parsley
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Stretch pizza dough until thin.
- Spread ricotta, top with leeks, and bacon.
- Fold edges over, brush with oil and bake until golden brown.
- Drizzle honey, garnish with tomatoes and parsley.
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice, and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.