In the kitchen today we welcome Louby Sukkar, co-founder of The Backyard Food Company, making Backyard Loaded Nachos.
- 1 cup of Milk
- 2 tablespoons of Butter
- 2 tablespoons of Flour
- 8 oz Sharp Chedder Cheese, fresh grated
- Tortilla chips
- 1/2 jar of Backyard Food Company Chipotle Salsa
- Backyard Food Company Candied Jalapenos
- Mix flour and butter on the stove to make a thickened sauce. Make sure to keep stirring.
- Add milk and mix together.
- Add the 1/2 jar of salsa and continue stirring.
- Add cheese and stir until melted.
- Pour melted mixture on top of tortilla chips.
- Top with candied jalapenos.
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice, and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.