Executive Chef Glenn Toalson of Dan’s Carriage Inn joined us in The Rhode Show kitchen to show us how to make their Land & Sea over Spinach Parmesan Risotto.
- Choice beef tenderloin
- 3 u10 dayboat sea scallops
- Arborio rice
- Chicken stock
- Olive oil
- Shaved Parmesan cheese
- Veal stock
- Dried cranberries shallots
- Port wine
- Butter and flour equal parts
- Cook tenderloin and scallops to liking.
- Boil chicken stock and add a touch of each ingredient to taste
- Boil Arborio rice to texture for risotto
- Plate the beef and scallops over the risotto and spread the demi sauce over the entire dish.
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.