Avenue N’s Nick Rabar joins us with a recipe for Bacon Wrapped Jalapeños with Pumpkin Cream Cheese!
Recipe Time: 30 minutes
Serves: 4 – 6
- 12 – 18 ea. Jalapeños, cut open and deseeded
- 12 – 18 strips Applewood Bacon, par baked
- 1# Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 3 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
- Preheat oven at 425 degrees.
- Combine cream cheese and pumpkin puree.
- Stuff Peppers with small amount of cream cheese mix.
- Wrap with bacon and bake for 15 – 20 minutes until peppers are soft and bacon is cooked.
- Drizzle with maple and bake for 2 additional minutes.
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.