We’re in the kitchen with Skyline at Waterplace this morning! CEO Michael Mota is sharing the recipe for Wild Mushroom Ravioli.
Skyline’s Wild Mushroom Ravioli (6)
2 Tea spoon of butter
1/2 tea spoon of shallots
1 cup of wild mushrooms
1/2 of Marsala Wine
2 tea spoons of Demi glaze
1 cup of heavy cream
1/2 tea spoon of white or black truffle oil
2 leafs of sage
1. Fill your pot with 2/3 of water until it comes to a boil.
2. While the water is boiling add 2 teaspoons of salt and then throw in your six jumbo ravioli .
3. Stir immediately so the ravioli doesn’t’t stick to the bottom of the pan.
4. Cook uncovered for about 4-6 minutes.
5. Strain the ravioli from the boiling water.
6. Toss the ravioli into the sauté pan and simmer for about 20 seconds and then toss together in the sauté pan.
7. Then plate the six ravioli add some garnish and serve!