- 1.5 lb tricolor tortellini
- 1 pint of heavy cream
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 cup pancetta
- 2.5 cups of english green peas
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 handfuls of grated cheese
- 3 eggs
- On medium high heat in a sauté pan, sauté butter, pancetta and peas.
- When butter starts turning golden brown, add white wine and heavy cream.
- Let simmer for two minutes on low.
- In a side dish, scramble up three eggs.
- Slowly add eggs and cheese and mix with pasta.
- Toss, serve and garnish with fresh grated cheese.
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice, and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.