Executive Chef Ray Fiske of Harbor Lights joined us in The Rhode Show kitchen to show us how to make their Mezze-Hummus Pizza.
- Fresh Grilled Pizza Dough
- Homemade Hummus (chickpeas, garlic, lemon, tahini, olive oil, seasoning)
- Greek Olives
- Red Onion
- Pizza Cheese
- Fried Chickpeas
- Herb Salad
- Olive Oil
- Make the hummus
- Top the pizza with hummus, olives, onions, and cheese
- Bake for 6-8 minutes at 425 degrees in a convection oven
- Finish with fried chickpeas, herb salad and olive oil, enjoy!
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.