This morning in the kitchen we are joined by Eric Palilunas and Josh Gomes from Dunkin’ Donuts. They taught us how to make three sweet breakfast delights using some of our favorite Dunkin’ Donuts products!
Here are the recipes for a delicious Strawberry Cheesecake Parfait, Pancakes with Green Tea Caramel Syrup, and a Dunkin’ Green Tea Virgin Mixology Cocktail!
Strawberry Cheesecake Parfait
- 2 Dunkin’ strawberry cheesecake muffins
- 1 pint of fresh strawberries
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 box of your favorite strawberry jello mix
- 1 small Dunkin’ Donuts green iced tea
- Whip cream
- Make jello according to instructions. Replace the water in the recipe with Dunkin’ Donuts green Iced Tea. Let jello set (you may want to make this the night before)
- Wash and cut strawberries into quarters
- Place the sugar and strawberries into a pot and reduce until strawberries are soft (about 20 mins). Stir occasionally. Set aside to cool off.
- Once jello is set cut into cubes.
- Take your Dunkin’ strawberry cheesecake muffins and either break them into small pieces or cube them up with a knife.
- Take a champagne flute or you favorite clear glass cup. Place a couple of pieces of muffin on the bottom of the glass. Take your strawberries and spoon a small amount on top of the muffins. Then place a spoon full of whip cream on top of the strawberries. Take you Jello cubes and place on top of the whip cream. Repeat until you reach the top of the glass.
- Top off with whip cream and a fresh strawberry.
Pancakes with Green Tea Caramel Syrup
- Pancake mix
- Berries of your choice (we used blackberries)
- 1 small Dunkin’ Iced green tea
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 TB of corn syrup
Steps for pancakes:
- Prepare 4 pancakes using your favorite mix.
- Top the pancakes using green tea caramel and your favorite fruit. We suggest blackberries!
Steps for green tea caramel:
- Place the green tea, sugar and corn syrup in a small pot.
- Cook on low heat until syrup coat the back of the spoon.
- Once cooked, let sit at room temp until ready to use.
Dunkin’ Green Tea Virgin Mixology Cocktail
- 2 large iced green teas from Dunkin’ Donuts
- Orange juice
- Fruits- pineapple, blueberries, blackberries, and raspberry
- Club soda
- Place fruit on the bottom of the glass.
- Mix equal parts lemonade and Dunkin’ iced green tea.
- Add a splash of club soda.
- Garnish with mint.
Stop by your nearest Dunkin’ Donuts to pick up the special ingredients for these tasty recipes!
The information, advice and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.