Chef Brian Halloran of Butter Cuisine joins us in the Rhode Show kitchen to show us how to make some Spring Brunch Dishes.
Lamb Chops with Béarnaise and Truffled Leeks Ingredients:
- 8 French cut bone in lamb chops
- 1-6oz tub Butter Cuisine (BC) Bearnaise Butter
- 1 cup fine bread crumbs
- 2 leeks, washed, split, 1/4” dice
- 1-4oz tub Butter Cuisine (BC) Truffle Butter
- Season lamb chops with salt & pepper to taste, in 1/8 cup oil, sear each side for 30 seconds on high heat
- In a bowl, combine softened Butter Cuisine (BC) Bearnaise Butter, with bread crumbs, place 1 tsp on each lamb chop.
- Boil leeks in water for 4 minutes until soft.
- Drain well, place in fry pan with BC Truffle Butter and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Broil the lamb chops for 3 minutes until the crust browns.
- Place the “Melted Leeks”’ on a platter, top with lamb chops and serve
Smoked Salmon and Asparagus Scramble with BC Lemon Caper Butter on Toast Ingredients:
- 8 eggs
- 1 6oz tub BC Lemon Caper Butter
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/4 pound smoked salmon slices
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 4 slices of crusted toast or grilled French break slices
- Blanch the asparagus for 2 minutes in boiling water, shock into ice water, drain, reserve.
- Cut Smoked Salmon into 1” pieces.
- Crack the eggs into bow,l mix with cream and whisk till well blended.
- Place 2 tablespoons of BC Lemon Caper Butter into a fry pan, over low heat.
- Add egg mixture, asparagus and smoked salmon, cook very slowly to remain creamy.
- Top toast points with mixture, drizzle with remaining BC Lemon Caper Butter.
Seared Sea Scallops with Garlic Butter and Blood Orange Gremolata Ingredients
- 12 each large Sea Scallops
- 1 6oz tub Butter Cuisine Garlic Butter
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 Blood Oranges, segmented
- 1/4 cup blood orange juice
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped basil:
- Mix together bread crumbs with half the tub of softened BC Garlic butter, orange the juice and basil.
- Place the oil in a fry pan and heat on high, season the sea scallops and sear each side for 3 minutes each.
- Remove the scallops to a paper towel, keeping warm, lower heat and melt BC Garlic Butter with OJ.
- Paint the plate with Butter, arrange scallops and top each one with orange gremolata, Serve