Today in The Rhode Show kitchen Personal Chef and Caterer, Brynn Gibson joined us.
Chef Gison is from The Food Nugget.
1lb shredded cheese (Mexican blend, jack, or cheddar work)
8oz Cream cheese
1lb ground beef (80/20)
1/2 packet of taco seasoning
1 can adobo peppers
5 roma tomatoes
1/2 red onion, diced
1 poblano pepper
Cilantro (to taste)
- In your choice of pan, brown beef, and drain some of the fat.
- Char the peppers directly on the stove, then deseed and finely dice peppers
- Core, and dice tomatoes
- Chop 2 adobo peppers, reserve paste
- Add peppers, tomatoes, onions, seasoning to pan.
- Add cream cheese, shredded cheese, and one spoonful of the adobo pepper paste
- If it’s too thick you can add milk, broth, or stock to thin.
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice, and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.