- 12 oz dough ball
- 7-8 figs sliced thin
- 1/2 cup gorgonzola
- 1/2 cup fresh mozzarella
- Light dusting of parmesan
- Hot honey drizzle
- Prosciutto (optional)
- High Quality Balsamic (Optional)
- HOT HONEY RECIPE ( 2 cups honey, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper, Dash of tabasco)
- Place baking stone or steel in oven & preheat oven to 500 F for at least 45 minutes if dough is bought from store, let rest on counter room temperature for 2 hours
- Open dough and place on dusted pizza peel
- Top pizza with gorgonzola, mozzarella & parmesan
- After cheese, top pizza with figs
- Slide pizza in the oven and bake for 7-8 minutes or until pizza has turned a nice golden brown.
- Take pizza out of the oven, drizzle hot honey & top prosciutto and balsamic drizzle if adding
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.