Chef Pete Triks of Anchor Pete’s joined us in The Rhode Show kitchen to show us how to make their Spanakopita.
- 2 cups Ricotta cheese
- 2 cups Feta cheese
- 1 cup Cottage cheese
- 4 cups spinach
- 2 scallion bunches
- 1 bunch of dill
- 4 eggs
- 1 box of Filo dough
- 1 pound salted butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Wash and dry spinach, then mix it with ricotta, cottage cheese, feta and eggs.
- Add the salt and pepper to mix
- Take the filo dough out of box.
- Warm the butter in a pan and when it is in a liquid stage, butter two sheets and put in a pan.
- Add spinach mix and then butter to more sheets and add on top of mix.
- Cut the Spanakopita in sizes you want.
- Bake in oven at 350 for a hour.