In the kitchen today, we welcome Greg Stevens, owner of Pat’s Italian Restaurant, making their Pasta Miscuglio.
- Homemade Pasta
- Spicy Pink Sauce
- Sear the shrimp and scallops in olive oil then add a little garlic.
- Once the garlic is browned, add chicken stock, red pepper, white pepper and black pepper, salt and butter.
- Simmer with mushrooms and then add red sauce.
- Simmer until mushrooms are cooked and then add radiatore pasta and a touch of cream.
- Finish with grated Parmesan to thicken the sauce.
- Just before serving, add fresh baby spinach and serve sprinkle with fresh grated parmesan and serve.