In the Rhode Show Kitchen today we welcome Parma Ristorante and Chef David Ashworth making their Lobster Risotto.
- 3 cups par boiled risotto
- 8 oz fresh cracked lobster meat
- 2 cups chopped grilled asparagus
- 1/2 cup julienned sundried tomatoes
- 1 cup sauteed chopped spinach
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 4 oz. white wine
- 1 cup of grated cheese
- 2 tbsp of chopped white onion
- 4 pinches Salt
- 3 pinches pepper
- 2 pinches granulated garlic
- In a medium high heat sauce pan throw one tab of butter and tablespoon of cooking oil.
- When butter is melted add onions.
- When golden brown add par boiled rice (to par boil rice, boil for 5 min in water and strain).
- Sautee in pan for roughly two minutes and at that time start folding in all the ingredients.
- Then simmer on medium heat for about 5 minutes stirring frequently.