- 1 Large chicken breast
- 1 large link of andouille sausage
- 7-10 shrimp
- 1 large bell pepper
- 1 large white onion
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 2 oz cajun seasoning
- 1/4 cup salted butter
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2-3 cups cooked pasta
- Cooking oil and white wine of your choice
- Heat cooking oil and garlic over high heat in a stir fry pan. Season chicken and shrimp generously with Cajun seasoning and place chicken in the pan.
- Splash pan with white wine before garlic blackens (beware of flames!) and reduce to medium heat. Add butter.
- Flip chicken slices and add sausage slices and shrimp. Stir fry for about 2 minutes.
- Add peppers and onions, continuing to stir fry for about two more minutes.
- Warm penne and add to pan, stirring a few times. (Note: if penne sticks to pan, use a very small splash of wine to release)
- Increase to full heat and add whipping cream. Do NOT allow dish to sit between adding cream and removing from heat, stir/flip constantly and plate as soon as possible.
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.