Arooga’s Grille House and Sports Bar joins us in the kitchen with their recipe for “Impossible Nachos”. It’s the perfect appetizer for your holiday gathering! Cook along with us!
Service ware: Small black round, Arooga paper
1. Impossible Chili 3 ladles
2. Nacho Chips 5 oz bag
3. Kosher Salt dusting for chips
4. Mixed Cheese 1 bag
5. Fat Tire Beer Cheese 1 ladle
6. Chopped Tomato 3 oz. cup
7. Fresh Sliced Jalapenos 12 each
8. Chipotle Sour Cream 2 oz. drizzle
1. Place 1 bag of nacho chips in deep fryer for 2 minutes (Timer 2 or 8). Once they are done cooking, drain off excess oil and season with Kosher Salt.
2. In a small black round lined with Arooga paper, lay down half the chips in bottom of dish. Drizzle 1 ladle of Impossible Chili over the chips. Sprinkle a bag of mixed cheese over the chili.
3. Next place remainder of chips over mixed cheese. Place 2 more ladles of Impossible chili over the remainder of chips.
4. Drizzle 1 ladle of Fat Tire Beer Cheese over chili. Evenly sprinkle a 3 oz. portion of chopped tomato over the beer cheese. Place 12 jalapeno slices evenly over the entire dish.
5. Expo will garnish with zig zag drizzle of Chipotle Sour Cream and parsley.
Serving Temperatures Required. Minimum Surface Temperature 141 degrees Minimum Internal Temperature 141 degrees