It’s Valentine’s Day, so Chef Heidi Curry from Dunkin Donuts joined us in the kitchen to show us how to make a pair of sweet treats.
Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pudding Cupcakes
- 1 box of your favorite vanilla cupcakes
- 1 small piping bag of your favorite vanilla icing
- Brown sugar – enough for sprinkling
- 1 box of your favorite vanilla instant pudding
- 1 medium brown sugar cinnamon latte
- Bake the vanilla cupcakes and let cool off
- While cupcakes are cooling make the pudding filling. Follow the directions on the back of the box (replace the milk with the Dunkin Brown sugar cinnamon latte).
- Let the pudding set in the refrigerator for ½ hour.
- While pudding is cooling off, cut the centers out of the cupcakes( this will be where the pudding filling will go)
- With a spoon, fill each cavity with the pudding. Make pudding level with the top of the cupcake( do not over fill)
- Pipe or spread your icing on each cupcake.
- Sprinkle with some brown sugar.
Cinnamon Brown Sugar Latte Fondue
- 3 Cups Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 Small Dunkin’ Donuts Cinnamon Brown sugar Latte
- Heart Shaped Donuts cut into quarters
- Place Chocolate chips in the bowl.
- Pour Dunkin’ Donuts Brown Sugar Cinnamon Latte over chocolate chips and stir until smooth.
- Serve with Heart Shaped Donuts and skewers.
Pawtucket & Central Falls Dunkin’ Donuts to Host
“Donut for a Dollar” Valentine’s Day Fundraiser for Local Schools
What: Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants in Pawtucket and Central Falls will host a Valentine’s Day fundraiser for local schools on Friday, February 14th. From open until close, the “Donut for a Dollar” event allows guests to donate $1.00, and as a thank you, receive a donut of their choice.
100% of the proceeds will be donated to local schools through the Brighter Future Fund, which was created by franchisee Arthur Medeiros to help support youth organizations in the communities in which he does business. Four Better Future Fund fundraisers will be held this year to benefit schools in Central Falls and Pawtucket.
When: Friday, February 14th from open to close
Where: Dunkin’ Donuts
- 542 Broad Street, Central Falls
- 205 Dexter Street, Pawtucket
- 465 Lonsdale Ave., Pawtucket
About Dunkin’ Donuts:
Giving back to the community that supports them is a key tenet of the Dunkin’ Donuts philosophy, and the franchisees take pride in supporting such local initiatives as the Dunkin’ Donuts & Baskin-Robbins Community Foundation, Dunkin’ Donuts Scholarship Program, Special Olympics Rhode Island, the Rhode Island Blood Center and Southcoast Blood Bank, Operation: Support Our Troops, Hasbro Children’s Hospital, the Jimmy Fund, and the Dunkin’ Dugout at McCoy Stadium.
Founded in 1950, Dunkin’ Donuts is America’s favorite all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods. Dunkin’ Donuts is a market leader in the hot regular/decaf/flavored coffee, iced coffee, donut, bagel and muffin categories. Dunkin’ Donuts has earned the No. 1 ranking for customer loyalty in the coffee category by Brand Keys for seven years running. The company has more than 10,500 restaurants in 31 countries worldwide. For the full-year 2012, Dunkin’ Donuts’ restaurants had global franchisee-reported sales of approximately $6.9 billion. Based in Canton, Mass., Dunkin’ Donuts is part of the Dunkin’ Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN) family of companies. For more information, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com.
The information, advice and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.