If you or someone you know is expecting a child, begin the childcare search sooner than later. Heather Grocott from Cadence Education answers the following questions:
- How soon should I be thinking about childcare for my child/how far ahead?
- Does the age of the child matter / depend on availability?
- What should I be paying attention to?
- How many schools should I attend?
- What should I consider when looking so far ahead? It seems so far away, should I go for more than one visit?
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice, and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.