The holidays are a hectic time when we must balance work and family time. For parents with a busy work schedule during winter break, there are childcare options for you.
Tracy from The Children’s Workshop tells us about a safe and fun environment that might be a good fit for your child.
- A safe comforting environment: The Children’s Workshop has highly trained teachers who are certified in CPR and Firstaid. They all go through background checks. Your child will go on fieldtrips with their trained van drivers as well as booster seats, so you do not have to bring yours. The teachers provide an environment where your children can try new things, meet new friends, and feel comfortable being themselves.
- The right structure and downtime: It is important for your child to stay engaged while on break to help them keep up with skills such as critical thinking, math, reading and writing, all while playing different games with different age groups. The Children’s Workshop provides downtime to help them unwind, relax, and promote self-refection and independence.
- What will your child get out of the program? At the Children’s Workshop your child is constantly working on different STEAM projects, sensory, and solving problems which often will aide in conversation at home about what they did. It is also very important that your child makes memories with through many fun engaging activities.
- When your child attends a program, it allows them to see old friends and make new ones. Many children come from different school districts. This gives them a chance to catch up with friends. Not only do children catch up, but this also gives parents opportunities to see parents they haven’t seen in a while.
- Why should you send your child to The Children’s Workshop? They have an all-inclusive program that provides a safe environment for piece of mind. They provide breakfast, lunch, and snack that are followed by the federal guidelines as well as nutritious. Their locations have vendors that come on a regular basis, field trips, and sometimes have special events going on that parents can also enjoy.If you need childcare, drop in care, or school vacations care, stop by one of their locations.