This Valentine’s Day will be different. To help you pair some wines with your special takeout this holiday, Brendan caught up with Cindy Rynning- Founder of Grape Experiences to get the perfect pairings while supporting your local restaurants and liquor stores.
If you want wines for your fine dining meal, try:
- ZONIN Prosecco DOC Cuvée 1821
- Sophisticated and elegant, enhanced by fine bubbles and delightful notes of green apple, citrus and a touch of almond on the finish.
- Zonin Prosecco is dairy-free, gluten free and vegan-friendly!
- Available in 750ml, 1.5Ls, 3Ls and convenient 187mls minis
- Look for new Zonin Prosecco Rosé DOC launching soon!
Both iconic estates owned by the Zonin family are celebrating their 200th Anniversary in 2021
Lets say you are doing Chinese/Sushi or a Mediterranean/Greek:
- Ca’Bolani Pinot Grigio Friuli DOC Aquileia
- The estate extends for over 890 acres
- Unique position between the Aquileia area between the Sea & Friuli
- Bouquet of peach, pear and gardenia flower builds to a beautifully crisp finish
- Sustainably farmed, Vegan-friendly
Last but certainly not least, if you’re ordering a pizza:
- Castello di Albola Chianti Classico DOCG
- Castello di Albola sits on the highest elevated vineyards throughout all of the Chianti Classico DOCG appellation.
- All Castello di Albola Chianti Classico wines have earned the iconic “Gallo Nero”, a symbol that guarantees the highest standards in winemaking for the Chianti Classico category.
- Earned Sustainable Production Certification (Environmental, Ethical, Economical) & Equalitas Certification for biodiversity, carbon & water footprints. Vegan-friendly!
- Ruby red in color with subtle shades of garnet and a fine bouquet of strawberry, dark cherry, and delicate hints of violet.
You can fine these wines in RI at:
- Dick’s World of Wines in Westerly
- Christy’s Liquors in Chepachet
- Central Warehouse Liquors in Central Falls
- Fabian Liquors in Providence
- Haxton’s Tollgate Liquor in Warwick
- Tri Town Wine and Spirits in Johnston
- Madeira Liquors in Providence
South Massachusetts Stores:
- Yankee Attleboro
- Yankee Swansea
- Wines & More, Mansfield
- Chris Gasbarro’s, North Attleboro
- Gasbarro’s, Seekonk
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.