Outside today, we welcomed back Nick Rabar from Avenue N in person to show us how to make a Herb & Corn Grilled Pizza.
- 1 ea. Pizza Dough, 16oz., stretched thin
- 1/2 cups Fresh Mozzarella
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella
- 1 1/4 cup Tomato Sauce
- 10 – 12 Cherry Tomatoes, cut in half, lightly dried
- 1 cup Fresh Corn, removed from cob
- 1/2 cup Basil
- 1/4 cup Dill
- 1/4 cup Parsley
- Salt & Pepper, As Needed
- Olive Oil, As Needed
- Shaved Parmesan, As Needed
- On a lightly oiled grill over medium heat, place stretched pizza dough directly on the grates.
- Grill until lightly charred on the bottom.
- Flip and lower heat.
- Top with sauce, cheese, corn, tomato sauce, and tomatoes.
- Grill until cheese has melted, making sure the bottom does not
- Remove and top with herbs, salt, pepper, olive oil and Parmesan.
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.