Looking for something whip up while in the comfort of your own home? Try this recipe from Bella Foodie as Ashley Tresoline joined us over video with this recipe today!
- 1 & 1/2 Cups of Oat Flour (or any Flour of your choice)
- 3/4 Cup of Rolled Oats
- 1/3 Cup of Ground Flax Seed
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Ginger
- 1 Tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Tsp Sea Salt
- 3/4 Cups Shredded Carrots
- 1 Medium Apple, Chopped
- 1/4 Cup, Maple Syrup
- 2 Tbs Coconut Oil, Melted
- 1 Tbs Vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 Cups, Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Preheat oven to 375F, line muffin tins with liners.
- In a large bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and mix. Note: a Whisk works great.
- In a separate bowl, combine all wet ingredients and mix well.
- Pour wet ingredients over dry and mix until well combined.
- Spoon mixture into muffin liners (makes about 12) and bake for 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
NOTE: Wet ingredients are liquid ingredients and anything else wet in the recipe such as apples or carrots.
Learn more about Bella Foodie here: https://www.bellafoodie.net/
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.