Chef Peter DeSimone from Arturo Joes joins us today in the Rhode Show kitchen making Stuffed Squid as part of the 3rd Annual Calamari Festival.Ingredients:
- Medium size squid tubes 8 to10 pieces
- Crab Meat 8oz
- Yellow onion 1/2 cup
- Butter 2 sticks
- fresh garlic 1 teaspoon
- Red peppers flakes 1 teaspoon
- Parsley 1 Tablespoon
- old bay spice 1 teaspoon
- Lemon Juice 1/4 cup
- Ritz crackers 1 box 13oz (crush)
- Mayonnaise 1/4 cup
- 1 cup white wine reduce by half
- Sautee all together until onions are translucent
- Add Ritz and Mayonnaise to cooled stuffing mix well
- Stuff tubes with cold stuffing then bake for 25 minutes at 350 (pre-heat oven) with your favorite Tomato sauce.
- Add Mozzarella cheese 5 minutes before removing for oven.
- Serve over or with pasta, risotto or mixed field greens.
The information, advice and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.