- 5 0z. Snowballed beef
- 1 slice of American cheese
- 3 Pickles
- .3 oz Smash sauce
- .3 oz Ketchup
- 1 classic egg bun
- Using a hand smasher place the snowballed beef onto a hot flat top surface.
Use the hand smasher to press the meat to the grill and hold for fifteen
- Toast the egg bun and spread the top of the bun with smash sauce and
- Assemble toppings for burger on top of the bun after the sauce has been
applied. Lettuce->Tomato- >Onion->Pickles
- Sear the beef when ready by flipping with our spatula to reveal the “meat
- Top the beef patty with the slice of American cheese.
- Place cooked patty on bottom bun and then flip the top bun to finish the
The information, advice and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.