Dr. Jeremy Goodman from Roger Williams Park Zoo discusses the return of Winter Wonder Days where visitors can enjoy the zoo for half price.
• Winter Wonder Days is back with half-price admission, now through the end of February.
• Winter is the perfect time to visit the Zoo. Smaller crowds allow for more time to observe and learn about the Zoo’s animals.
• Enjoy visiting with the Zoo’s cold hardy animals like the snow leopard, red panda, moon bear and takin.
• Bonus: beautiful scenery! On snowy days we recommend bringing a camera to catch our winter animals enjoying the flurries.
• Want to warm up? Spend time inside the Zoo’s Faces of the Rainforest exhibit where it always feels like a warm tropical vacation.
• Plus, our rainforest is teeming with baby animals including several baby monkeys, our baby sloth, and baby tamandua.
• Zoo is open Thursday – Monday, and on Providence School holidays and vacation weeks, from 10am – 4pm. Tickets must be purchased online in advance. Winter Wonder Days discount will be automatically applied when checking out online.
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.