It’s officially fall and along with the start of the season comes the beautiful foliage that falls around our yards. But before you grab the leaf blower or rake to get rid of them, Lifestyle Expert Victoria Sophia shares some easy fall home decor ideas.
1. Collect leaves the day you will do the craft
2. Capture memories from the fall
3. Celebrate upcoming holidays
4. Color the leaves with paint to use as name cards
5. Cover votive holders with seasonal design
6. Create keepsakes like bookmarks and placemats
Rhode Show Content Disclaimer: The information, advice, and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and guests and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.